HOW TO INSTALL AND START USING
Here are the three VeeZa-V options to integrate your VeeZa-V button into your website. The different installation files will be sent to you by email.
1. First option (Recommended)
- Using the WordPress plugin veeza-v-Wordpress-Plugin.pdf rename the .pdf file to .zip. Use the link to adjust the plugin. Please refer to the Setting-VeeZa-V.png image for how to do the setting in WordPress. Note all arrows
- Arrow 1 is only used if you have more than one button register in VeeZa-V.
- Arrow 2 indicates where to place the hyperlink (above) provided in this e-mail.
- Arrow 3 is the name you must have in your VeeZa-V button.
- Arrow 4 represents the distance (in pixels) to add to move the VeeZa-V button.
- Arrow 5 indicates the color you want for the VeeZa-V button corresponding to your website.
2. Second option
When using the widget, this option is used when you are not using wordpress, use the .zip file (PLEASE rename the .pdf to .zip before using it) we send you for each language.
3. Third option
Using the basic hyperlink with an image, this option is used with any website building platform. Use the following hyperlink for each language.